[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "the outside of an object"

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Nov 27 06:21:59 PST 2018

>> I would expect to be understood if I called the outer surface of my 
>> house {Som} “hull”.

Am 26.11.2018 um 17:59 schrieb SuStel:
> I'd understand you if you said that in English, too, but it's not the 
> right word.

Unless he lives in an airplane that's standing in his backyard :-)

Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"

More information about the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list