[tlhIngan Hol] qey'Hav: Clarification?

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 04:01:06 PST 2018

On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 at 09:28, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is boQwI'; because of a reason which I'm unable to understand, usually,
> while I'm writing if I say, boQwI' says, someone replies: don't say boQwI'
> says !

This is only because you cite it as a primary source. Not everyone has
access to it, and it only compiles info from other sources, so you should
name those sources instead (or in addition). Instead of saying "{boQwI'}
says X", say "KGT says X" or "X was revealed at the 2018 qepHom'a'
(according to {boQwI'})" or whatever. AFAIK nobody has a problem with
mentioning the app, the problem is with treating it as a primary source.

--
De'vID