[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] 2018 qep'a' Wish List

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Thu Mar 29 08:11:01 PDT 2018

On 3/29/2018 10:20 AM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:

> - underwear (noun)
>
> - masturbate (verb)
>
> - water faucet (noun)
>
> - waterfalls (noun)
>
> - sea bottom (noun)
>
> - wick (noun) (the wick of a candle)
>
> - drop (noun) (as in "a drop of water")
>
> - gum (noun) (as in "the gums of the teeth")
>
> - transliteration for "wi-fi"
>
> - transliteration for "bluetooth"
>
> - penis (noun) (the word to be used in medical texts)
>
> - dick (noun) (the vulgar word for "penis")
>
> - testicle (noun)
>
> - vulva (noun) (the word to be used in medical texts)
>
> - pussy (noun) (the vulgar word for "vulva")

I'd love to hear Okrand report that Maltz is totally baffled by the
human obsession with turning body parts into profanity, and that
Klingons don't have a category of profanity that comes from body parts.
Bonus points if he says they do have a category that turns words for
medical instruments into profanity. :D