[tlhIngan Hol] The Klingon Dictionary - red edition?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 05:24:13 PDT 2018

Am 27.03.2018 um 13:51 schrieb Aurélie Demonchaux:
> I've just realized that on Amazon, the image of the Klingon Dictionary
> displayed now shows a "red" Klingon Dictionary instead of the usual
> white one.

Thanks for sharing this, I haven't seen that either.

I cannot explain why this happened. Even if someone at Amazon
"accidentally" added this image, it's still the question where it came
from? A quick google search did not reveal anything similar.

> Is it just a reprint of the 1992 edition with a new cover, or are there
> new words too? (reH mu'mey chu' tu'lu' 'e' vItul ;) )

I doubt it's a reprint, since the preview shows the old pages, and the
ISBN is the same as the original version. A new book would not have the
same number.

Also read the comment on the Klingon Wiki:
(I think I'll add the red cover there just for confusion - haha)
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/NewKlingonDictionary

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"