[tlhIngan Hol] The Klingon Dictionary - red edition?

Aurélie Demonchaux demonchaux.aurelie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:51:18 PDT 2018

Hi everyone!

I've just realized that on Amazon, the image of the Klingon Dictionary
displayed now shows a "red" Klingon Dictionary instead of the usual white
one.

I've never seen this!

It looks like Amazon has actually replaced the product image on the product
page, because when I checked in my orders history, the image for the TKD
also shows the red edition instead of the white one which I had received at
the time.

It is strange, but it looks cool though. Check it out!

https://www.amazon.com/Klingon-Dictionary-Star-Trek/dp/067174559X

Is it just a reprint of the 1992 edition with a new cover, or are there new
words too? (reH mu'mey chu' tu'lu' 'e' vItul ;) )

Qapla'!

ghItlhjaj

chIS'a' tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom?
ghobe'. Doq!