[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] 2018 qep'a' Wish List

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:14:21 PDT 2018

- sweat (verb) or sweat (noun) as in: "because it was hot he was sweating"
- swell (verb) as in "because he twisted his ankle, his ankle was swollen"
- fever (noun)
- limp (noun) as in "because his foot was aching, he had a limp"
- tear (noun) as in "because she was crying, tears flowed down her face"
- mourn (verb)
- many times (adverb)
- incense (noun) as in "the smell of incense filled the temple"
- bless (verb) as in "qeylIS blessed the weapons"

~ nI'ghma