[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] 2018 qep'a' Wish List
mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:14:21 PDT 2018
- sweat (verb) or sweat (noun) as in: "because it was hot he was sweating"
- swell (verb) as in "because he twisted his ankle, his ankle was swollen"
- fever (noun)
- limp (noun) as in "because his foot was aching, he had a limp"
- tear (noun) as in "because she was crying, tears flowed down her face"
- mourn (verb)
- many times (adverb)
- incense (noun) as in "the smell of incense filled the temple"
- bless (verb) as in "qeylIS blessed the weapons"
On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 5:48 AM, Michael Roney, Jr. <nahqun at gmail.com> wrote:
> The 25th annual qep'a' is in July.
> qurgh and I are compiling a Wish List to submit to matlh.
> Submissions will be taken for two weeks, and then we'll work on setting up a
> If you have a request for a new word, reply to this thread.
> If you have a reply to this thread that isn't a request for a new word,
> please start a new thread so that it will be easier for me to sort out the
> If you've already requested your new word(s) on facebook, there is no need
> to request them here as well.
> Do not ask for general categories or concepts. Please be as specific as you
> can in your requests.
> ~Michael Roney, Jr.
> Freelance Translator
> Tlhingan-hol mailing list
> Tlhingan-hol at kli.org
More information about the tlhIngan-Hol