[tlhIngan Hol] DIp wot latlh

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jun 25 05:03:51 PDT 2018

Am 23.06.2018 um 19:45 schrieb SuStel:
> This is interesting. Marc Okrand gave a grammar lecture at Mythmoot V
> yesterday (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/276418848), and when he says
> there are three parts of speech (around 19 minutes in), he names them
> *DIp*/nouns,/*wot*/verbs,/ and *latlh*/everything else./

I would guess that he just forgot about what they were called in TKD and
just from his mind translated "others" literally as {latlh}.

And staying "in the game": naming the {chuvmey} as {latlh} still makes
sense. {chuvmey} perhabs is not really a grammatical term, but just a
way to refer to anything that's not a verb or a noun (or suffix, of course).

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"