[tlhIngan Hol] first confirmations for qepHom 2018

kechpaja kechpaja at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 14:25:10 PDT 2018

What's the ratio of drawn to hopeful attendees so far? Is it completely
out of the question to move to a bigger venue next year?

And at a broader level: are we getting to the point where one qepHom may
not be enough to serve all interested parties in Europe? Would there be
interest in something of that sort somewhere other than Germany
(perhaps in the Nordic countries?)?