[tlhIngan Hol] Please Stand By

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Thu Jan 25 11:29:49 PST 2018

Since this is out in the wild now, I think it's okay to share this.

I sent them this based on the script they sent me along with audio
recordings:

   Officer Frank: Wendy, juppu' maH! ... naDev yIghoS!
   Wendy: naDevvo' yIghoS!
   Officer Frank: naDev yIghoS! juplI' jIH.
   Wendy: qaHarbe'
   Officer Frank: nIteb Qob qab jup 'e' chaw'be' SuvwI'.
   Wendy: Paramount StudiosDaq vIjaHnIS.
   Office Frank: jIyaj, 'ach wa'DIch vogh QaDDaq qaDor 'e' yIchaw'.
Wendy comes out of hiding
   Officer Frank: maj. bIQaD.
In the police cruiser
   Officer Frank: DIvI' Hol DajatlhlaH'a'?
He Kneels, face-to-face with Wendy
   Officer Frank: Qapla', Wendy!
   Wendy: Qapla', Officer Frank!
   Or perhaps she could say: Qapla', Frank yaS!

I'm hoping I can watch the movie tomorrow.

qurgh