[tlhIngan Hol] -bogh and je

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Thu Jan 25 14:57:04 PST 2018

Do we have an official way to describe an object with two {-bogh} verbs?  If we want to use more than one verb that is not a "be" verb (or a more than two "be" verbs) how do we do that?  We have {yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI'}, but it doesn't seem good to me and I write it off as poetic licence.  Even if we consider {je} to be acting adverbally here, I still have trouble with the object of {yoH} being in the following sentence.  Has Dr. Okrand told us that this is the way to make two verbs describe one noun or are there better ways?

Jeremy