[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "all of us"

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 06:51:11 PST 2018

SuStel:
> My objection is the same whichever phrase you use.

I'm rather confused.

Reading this thread, I understood the reasons which would raise objections
with regards to the use of {maH Hoch}. And in particular, how the {maH
Hoch} violates the accord rule.

But I can't understand which rule is violated by {Hoch maH}. Is it
ungrammatical or wrong ? And if yes, how ? Reading this thread, I can't
understand how its use could be considered wrong.

Don't misunderstand me; I'm not arguing just to argue. I sincerely can't
understand how the {Hoch maH} could be considered wrong.

~ nI'ghma