[tlhIngan Hol] Remain klingon

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Jan 19 03:25:26 PST 2018

Maybe someone else knows more, or we should ask Qov why she did so.

Regarding the use of {-jaj}, I think it was chosen intentionally as a
parallel to {taHjaj wo'} or {tlhIngan wo' taHjaj}.

Am 19.01.2018 um 12:15 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> But since I have no idea with regards to the story of dsc, I can't
> decide on that.

FYI: the phrase is an ideology, a creed they follow.

As far as Iknow, it was intentionally chosen to use {tlhIngan maH},
since many people know that already. {taHjaj} is an addition, and yes,
it's a wish: may it continue.

Maybe others have more details.

--
Lieven L. Litaer