[tlhIngan Hol] [Spam] tu'be'lu' vs tu'lu'be

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 12 06:41:33 PST 2018

The only two examples of {tu'be'lu'} I'm aware of are:

  QuvlIjDaq yIH tu'be'lu'jaj
  May your coordinates be free of tribbles! (PK)

  vaSvamDaq tuq veng je quvvaD Heghqangbogh SuvwI' tu'be'lu''a'
  Is there nobody in this hall prepared to die for the honor of your tribe and city? (PB)

{tu'lu'be'} is used in all the other examples (and there are many).

--Voragh