[tlhIngan Hol] Maltz about castles

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue Jan 2 06:29:03 PST 2018

>From the description, I take it «jem'IH» could also be translated as "fortress" or "(permanent) military base" (see also: «waw'»), at least if it's a particularly grand one.
Fort Knox strikes me as a non-castle that might be called a «jem'IH».

I suppose a mansion that is built both for grandeur and defense might be called a «DuHmorHom», or perhaps just an outright «DuHmor» if it's grand enough.
Perhaps to clarify that it serves as a home, you could call it a «juH DuHmor».

A grand mausoleum such as the Taj Mahal might perhaps be called «nol DuHmor». Not sure about its defenses, though; perhaps it's more of a «nol qach'a'».

//loghaD