[tlhIngan Hol] Non-words in Klingon (was Re: Okrand about peD)

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jan 1 23:07:42 PST 2018

Am 02.01.2018 um 01:35 schrieb nIqolay Q:
> ​I'm pretty sure he has, but unfortunately I don't remember the exact
> context where I first read that.​

Me neither; I had heard this a long time ago, but don't remember where.
I'm sure that I had talked to Marc Okrand about that, but I don't
remember when or where it was. But I'm pretty sure to remember this.
Maybe someone else

> The Klingon Wiki also mentions it, though without a source either:
> http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/WordsWithoutMeaning

Quote from TNG "Relics", Scotty: "Forget it. I wrote it... " ;-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"