[tlhIngan Hol] be responsible

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Feb 1 08:27:45 PST 2018

Maltz has answered some of my questions while watching Discovery which I
don't want to keep secret from you any longer. I'm sending them in
individual messages to keep the subject line separated.

To talk about "growing plants" (i.e. plant them and making them grow),
Okrand suggested to use {wIj} "farm". I asked for {chep}, but he said
that {chep} does not work with plants.

When I asked for a phrase like "you are responsible for his actions" or
"you are responsible for [someting]". Maltz gave use the verb {rang} "be
responsible for".

The word for "volcano" is {qulHuD}. No space.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"