[tlhIngan Hol] Orion

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 05:33:53 PST 2018

I must meet this "history of fruit" someday.
We got the word for "Orion" about 42 weeks ago on an episode of Discovery as part of the Klingon subtitles.
It's been confirmed as canon.
Both {'orayngan} and {'orayya'ngan} work.
~naHQun
Sent from my Palm Prē
-------- Original message --------From: mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> Date: 12/9/18  01:42  (GMT-05:00) To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org Subject: [tlhIngan Hol] Orion
I just saw naHqun post on qabpaq, that we have received a word for "orion" {'oray} {'orayya'}.
I wasn't aware of this; when did we receive this word ? Was there any explanation accompanying it ?
Is there Ca'NoN here I'm missing ?
Can someone enlighten me, so as to avoid standing before qeylIS unprepared, when my time to join the black fleet finally comes ?
~ mayqel qunen'oS