[tlhIngan Hol] Spoils of war

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Thu Sep 14 08:01:14 PDT 2017

Remember that Klingons conquer. They take control of planets once they
defeat the current owners of it. They then use the resources on that planet
to build more ships etc. They don't care about taking the stuff that
belongs to the locals.

If the Greeks had colonized Troy, then they wouldn't have taken any "spoils
of war" since they would have had to keep it there to get their new colony
started.

Steal is exactly the right word. They took the property of other people.
"Spoils" is just a nice way to say it without it sounding like they
committed a crime.

qurgh