[tlhIngan Hol] Spoils of war

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 07:51:37 PDT 2017

I don't know if the word "stolen" conveys the meaning adequately.

To give an example.. When the Greeks defeated the troyans, the items which
were brought back from troy were the "spoils of that war".

Yes, there are numerous ways to describe such a concept, but we shouldn't
be in need for such workarounds.

I can't imagine a warrior culture, which doesn't have a specific word, for
the items gained/earned during/after a successful war.

qunnoq