[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' wish list 2015

Tad Stauffer tadbot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:12:09 PDT 2017

On Oct 9, 2017 9:52 AM, "Felix Malmenbeck" <felixm at kth.se> wrote:

**DSC episode 3/4 Spoiler thread**

I suspect the disagreement here has arisen because while the creature
wasn't referred to as a "tardigrade" in the dialogue of episode 3 (that I
can remember), it was described as such in news articles and interviews
surrounding it. As such, depending on how closely you follow such media, it
may be perceived as info pertaining to either episode 3 or episode 4.

Ahh, this is the case. I haven't been following surrounding media much, so
my reaction was much like Kechpaja's - wondering if I missed a line of
dialogue in episode 3. Then, after watching episode 4 last night and
hearing the reference to 'tardigrade', I assumed that Michael got his
description from episode 4 dialogue, rather than from media/interviews from
episode 3.

DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'.

-Tad
sent from my smartphone telephone