[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: taqmoH

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:57:13 PST 2017

I can't understand why use {Du'arghHa'moH} instead of {Dub}.

Nor do I want to.

~ nIghma'

On Nov 9, 2017 18:42, "Steven Boozer" <sboozer at uchicago.edu> wrote:

I was updating my files just now with the Klingon dialogue from the latest
DSC episode "Si vis pacem, para bellum" when I noticed a relevant exchange
for today's WOTD:

KOL:    lIr'el, Du'arghHa'moH mIvwa'.
        The scar is an improvement, L'Rell.

L'RELL: SanDIy 'oH. vItuQmo' jIHem.