[tlhIngan Hol] This day

terrence.donnelly terrence.donnelly at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 25 05:00:20 PDT 2017

Maybe it could be considered short for (maqIHbogh <maH> jaj) "the day of us who meet for the first time"
ter'eS

-------- Original message --------From: Alan Anderson <qunchuy at alcaco.net> Date: 5/25/17  1:38 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Klingon language email discussion forum <tlhingan-hol at kli.org> Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] This day