[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Mar 22 08:27:07 PDT 2017

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Felix Malmenbeck <felixm at kth.se> wrote:

> I wonder if maybe we should start flagging our e-mails to make it easier
> for qurgh to filter out the ones that don't contain any new requests to add
> to his list. Something like:
>
> == DISCUSSION ONLY: No new requests in this message. ==

Yes, this would be most useful!

It may also be useful for each person to start a new message with their
requested words so at least they are sorted into threads like Facebook has.

I may ask for help from the list to boil all these messages down to the
left over requests once the two week period is up, although I have been
trying to keep up with them.

qurgh