[tlhIngan Hol] The blind hermit

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Mar 16 12:32:01 PDT 2017

Am 16.03.2017 um 19:14 schrieb SuStel:
> I find this claim either dubious or misstated. Semantics are different
> in different languages; why would English semantics presented in a
> certain way lead to useful semantic comparisons in other languages?

I agree that it's confusing, that's why I said "according to him". I
also do not see how these sentences can easily be compared, and we know
from the Bing project that computers certainly cannot identify semantics
easily.

> I tried to stick as closely to the English words and structure as
> possible, even if there is a better way to say this in Klingon. I kept
> personified things as non-speaking things.

That went very quick! Can I forward it to him right away, or would you
wish to wait until the community has given its suggestions?

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh