[tlhIngan Hol] original canon information on Facebook

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jul 31 23:55:58 PDT 2017

Am 01.08.2017 um 08:28 schrieb qurgh lungqIj:
> I did that because we had literally got the word minutes before and it
> just happened to be relevant to the conversation that was happening.

You did that perfectly. :-)

> wasn't an offical announcement of the word. Everyone in the room
> received it at the same time, I just happened to be the first person to
> use it on the internet.

True, but also the first one to carry it "outside" to the world.

> I'm not sure what you mean by "a summery of the qep'a'". Is that like
> some kind of after action report?

I mean all the clarifying information that came out after/during the
qep'a'. Most of them were separate messages. I've summarized them in the
Klingon language Wiki, but it would be good if they were in a collected
message of some sort, just to be sure we don't forget anything, and for
easier later reference.

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/NewWordsQepa24

--
Lieven L. Litaer