[tlhIngan Hol] Quvar, QISmaS cake Davutta''a'

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 13:29:47 PST 2017

Am 03.01.2017 um 19:28 schrieb qurgh lungqIj:
> Skipping punctuation won't help beginners, since most beginners expect
> it and most Klingon texts use them. Everyone on this list conformed to
> the list standards while they helped teach you Klingon.

Besides, maybe one needs to be reminded of this mailing list FAQ, which
explains exactly this problem. Indeed, it is not a rule per se, but a
"convention" is some kind of agreement which has been suggested for this
list many years go, and any new user of the list is recommened to read it.

See it on the wiki, or read the original FAQ (which I adapted to the
wiki because it was not up to date any more)

"This is the FAQ for the Klingon Mailing List, tlhIngan-Hol. "
http://higbee.cots.net/Holtej/klingon/faq.htm

2.11 Can we use punctuation when writing Klingon?
"Over time, we have generally settled on these practices on the mailing
list, not as a matter of policy, but as a convention.  Posts are not
strictly held to the conventions shown here, but if you use this system
you will be more readily understood. "

Extracted to
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/Punctuation
and