[tlhIngan Hol] KLBC - How to say "I like to do/doing something"

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Fri Feb 10 09:22:21 PST 2017

I would just like to add (because it may help you with future problems) that what may actually be throwing you off is the lack of tense in Klingon.  One way to translate {jIvut 'e' vIparHa'} is "I like that I am cooking."  However, depending on context, you might also interpret it as, "I like that I cooked," "I like that I will cook," "I like that I do cook," and other variations too.

janSIy