[tlhIngan Hol] where the adverb refers

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sat Dec 23 05:26:22 PST 2017

Am 23.12.2017 um 14:05 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> I don't know if this conclusion is correct; it is just the way I "feel"
> the adverb functioning in any sentence I can think of right now.
Maybe this is diffictult to answer in one phrase. Maybe it's even
different depending on the situation. It's like we had trouble with the
{nom yIghoSqu'} sentence, where the qu' refered to the "fast".
It's certainly confusing sometimes, but in the first place, the
adverbial modifies the sentence. To modify the meaning of a verb, I
suggest the use of a suffix, like -chu', -qu', law', etc.

On the other hand, you shouldn't focus on what it means; maybe it's just
ambigous and clear by context.
--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"