[tlhIngan Hol] android pIqaD fonts

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Dec 13 03:41:36 PST 2017

Am 13.12.2017 um 12:09 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> But the kli pIqaD appears only when I have the "caps lock" pressed. If
> it isn't pressed then some symbols which resemble the kli pIqaD appear,
> but they aren't the usual pIqaD.
>
> Is there a reason for this ?

The reason is simply that Lawrence wanted to use 2 Fonts in one file.

Have you read these?
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/Fonts
and
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/PIqaD

If that bothers you, I would recommend you switch to using those fonts
which are mapped on lower case letters, i.e. using the xifan hol method.
The KLI font uses XIFAN HOL. Read the mentioned pages.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"