[tlhIngan Hol] Visit Qo’noS – Qo’noS ylSuch | Turteatern

zrajm zrajm at klingonska.org
Wed Dec 13 03:40:09 PST 2017

The presentation contains a scene from Romeo & Juliet (in Felix's
restoration to Klingon) with some modifications, songs, and a few lines of
(Terran) opera in Klingon. But most of the show is in English (with a word
or two of Klingon sprinkled here and there for effect).

It is a presentation to promote the excellence and glory of the Klingon
Empire to the Terran tourist, showcasing why you should visit! -- Performed
by four unwilling Klingons who wish they would have been given a somewhat
more glorious mission.

I was surprised at the size of the set, and the amount of work that has
been put into the production. And I'm looking forward to seeing the
presentation. It'll be very cool. :)

It'll premiere on February 3, 2018 and be shown during February and March.
The ticket price is 280SEK (about 28EUR) for an adult, 170SEK (for
students, unemployed and pensioners). Use the code "nuqneH" to get 50% off
on the ticket prices mentioned above.

Turteatern ("The Lucky Theatre") can be found on Facebook. (They've
previously done "The Clan of the Cave Bear" and lots of other stuff.)

https://www.facebook.com/Turteatern/

/maHvatlh