[tlhIngan Hol] Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor

kechpaja kechpaja at comcast.net
Sat Dec 2 15:41:24 PST 2017

The above quote, unless I'm mistaken, can be attributed to the late
Truman Capote. However, it sounds extremely Klingon, and I figured I'd
try and translate it. At the moment, I have this:

lujlu'DI' Qapla' 'eymoH wanI', ghevI' rur.

I thought about including something like {'ej SIbIHa' Qaplu'DI'} before
the noun {Qapla'}, but it felt like the resulting phrase would be too
long, and the meaning should be clear without the additional words.

What do you all think?

 - SapIr