[tlhIngan Hol] potlh De'

DloraH seruq at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 17 15:58:11 PDT 2017

Data about something important
vs
important data / data which is important

Important data:  [There is a bomb located at First and Main, set to
explode at noon.]
This data is important.  We know when and where.

Data about something important:  [That bomb that is about to explode...
inside there is a post-it note that says "haha".]
The bomb is something important, but this data about it is not
necessarily important; but none the less, this is still data... about
something that is important.