[tlhIngan Hol] potlh De'

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 07:49:00 PDT 2017

I would have said {De' potlh} too, but I don't think there's a significant
difference in meaning. I suppose you could argue that information about an
important thing might not be important in and of itself, but clearly in
this context the information is also important. Maybe it's some kind of
idiomatic set phrase.