[tlhIngan Hol] Is Star Trek: Discovery a new canon category?

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 15:27:55 PDT 2017

On 11 August 2017 at 16:54, nIqolay Q <niqolay0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lots of people are going to be interested in Qov's sentences, because they
> are going to be broadcast to potentially hundreds of thousands of people,
> who have been told that it's all legitimate Klingon by the producers of DSC.

The best case scenario for the Klingonist community would be that DSC
generates a huge amount of publicity for the Klingon language.

When the show airs, people are going to be searching for "What did
L'Rell say to Voq in episode 3?" or "how do I learn Klingon?".

Is the KLI prepared for this?

--
De'vID