[tlhIngan Hol] The {-chuqmoH}

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 29 06:33:58 PDT 2017

Okrand’s use of {-chuqmoH}:

pujchuqmoH
they weaken each other (st.k 11/1997)

Qo'noS tuqmey muvchuqmoH qeylIS
Kahless united the tribes of Kronos (PB)

{-chuqmoH} presumably parallels {-‘eghmoH}:

quv'eghmoH
he/she honors him/herself (st.k 11/1997)

yItuj'eghmoH
Heat yourself! ("Cause yourself to be hot!") KGT

yItaD'eghmoH
Freeze yourself! ("Cause yourself to be frozen!") KGT

muptaHvIS tay''eghmoH QeHDaj Hoch
All his rage focused in one blow  (PB)

--Voragh

From: SuStel