[tlhIngan Hol] wa'logh as a timestamp

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:37:12 PDT 2017

nIqolay Q:
> You're conflating two meanings of the English word "once":
> "happening one time" and "at some time in the past".

maj. But if the event I'm talking about, happened "one time, at some time
in the past", then why not use {wa'DIch} as a timestamp too ?

{wa'logh, vIghro'lIj vIje'}
Once, I fed your cat

qunnoq

On Aug 24, 2017 6:49 PM, "mayqel qunenoS" <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

I see.. However, I need to ask; has {wa'logh} ever been used in the sense
of "Once we were brothers" ?

qunnoq