[tlhIngan Hol] Proper use of adverbial {je}

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Aug 15 09:43:23 PDT 2017

On 8/15/2017 12:25 PM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> Because you owe it to the reader, to present to him a passage, which
> doesn't make him tired with the same repetitions over and over.
>
> Who would like to read something like: {yadda yadda 'ej yadda. yadda
> 'ej. yadda yadda 'ej. yadda 'ej yadda yadda. 'ej yadda}. ?

You're looking for synonyms. *je* is not a synonym for *'ej.* Don't
abuse the grammar in the search of novelty of expression. No me talk
funny need for to be interesting.

*Su'IH 'ej Suwoch
Su'IH; Suwoch
**'IHwI' tlhIH 'ej wochwI' tlhIH
'IHwI' wochwI' je tlhIH*

Give them to me in context and I'll give you even more possibilities.
Give me a passage you consider plodding and we'll come up with something
better.