[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: lorbe'

kechpaja kechpaja at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 07:58:34 PDT 2017

As I understand it, that is correct, though bear in mind that the gender
of the speaker doesn't matter when discussing the children of parents'
siblings.

Also, if an opposite-gender sibling's child is a {lor}, a same-gender
sibling's child really should have been a {Deyta}. But I guess you can't
have everything.

 - SapIr