[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: lorbe'

Terrence Donnelly terrence.donnelly at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 17 07:33:54 PDT 2017

This always gives me so much trouble! Let me see if I've got this right.

So far as a {lor} is concerned, can you distill it down to the rule that the {lor} is the child of an opposite-sex sibling?
your mother's brother has a {lor}, your father's sister has a {lor},
if you are a male, your sister has a {lor}, if you are female, your brother has a {lor}?
This applies to children of the siblings of you or your parents.

(And {tey'} is used for the children of same-sex siblings).
Correct?
ter'eS