[tlhIngan Hol] New meanings given to Klingon words by users?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 09:25:00 PDT 2016

the funny/strange/dangerous thing is, that by giving new meanings to known
klingon words eventually we end up "forgetting" their original ones.

always I've been using {much} to refer to "movie", so finally I got so
accustomed to this "new meaning" that when eventually I needed (for some
reason) to actually say "presentation" I was wondering how to say it in
klingon..

qunnoq
ghogh HablI'wIjvo' vIngeHta'