[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: qop

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:33:48 PDT 2016

It doesn't necessarily take a centralized police force to arrest someone.
Simple security officers would take up this position on starships, and I
suppose Qo'noS might have something similar (remember the Klingon forces
hunting Harrison in Star Trek Into Darkness) and then threatening/warning
the Enterprise crewmembers.

After Kirk and McCoy failed to keep chancellor Gorkon alive, they were
taken into custody by the crew of the Klingon ship. This act could well be
described as {qop}.

- André