[tlhIngan Hol] [English] Using "pong" as a verb to say "my name is..." ?

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 7 08:25:54 PDT 2016

Okrand rarely uses {net}, but here are three more examples FYI:

vImuHlu' net wuqHa'
My death sentence was commuted! (ENT "Affliction")

neHmaH Da'el net tu'
[You are] Caught breaching the Neutral Zone.  (MKE)

Duj ghajchugh pagh, beylI'vo' 'oH Daje' net chaw'
If [ship is] unowned, you may buy it from the Bank. (MKE)

--
Voragh

On Behalf Of Aurélie Demonchaux