[tlhIngan Hol] The concept of "one/each/every time"

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 07:26:51 PDT 2016

SuStel:
>  If you can't put *reH *in its place and get
> exactly the same meaning (with altered
> emphasis), you're not using it right.

Interesting point.

However, because I fear we're being slowly led astray from the original
subject (of this thread), I would like to say that I'm not searching for a
way to say something like "each dog I tickle bites me".

I'm (was) searching for a way to say "every time I tickle a dog, he bites
me".

Obviously {Hochlogh} can work perfectly for situations like the last one.

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'