[tlhIngan Hol] KLBC: Type 2 verb suffixes on pronouns (was Re: Will it survive ?)

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Thu Oct 13 13:53:11 PDT 2016

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Aurélie Demonchaux
<demonchaux.aurelie at gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked other adectives and the closest thing to "scared" I could find was
> "bIt" for "be nervous", but then I felt that even < bItqu' > wouldn't convey
> quite the same intensity.

Don't worry about finding adjectives specifically. Just find a word
that carries the meaning you want, and use it in a sentence so that
you express the idea you want. The verb {ghIj} or {Haj} will probably
work for you, but also consider the verb {lIm} or the noun {rejmorgh}.

-- ghunchu'wI'