[tlhIngan Hol] KLBC: Type 2 verb suffixes on pronouns (was Re: Will it survive ?)

Aurélie Demonchaux demonchaux.aurelie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:24:51 PDT 2016

Hi mIp'av,

thanks for pointing it out.

I've been wondering how to express "to be afraid" on its own, because the
suffix -vIp isn't usable as a standalone (as far as I know), so in Klingon
it's always "to be afraid *to do/to be *something".

I checked other adectives and the closest thing to "scared" I could find
was "bIt" for "be nervous", but then I felt that even < bItqu' > wouldn't
convey quite the same intensity.

nuq DaQub ?

~mughwI'