[tlhIngan Hol] Is this acceptable ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:45:07 PST 2016

SuStel:
> If you're calling demons qa' Hurgh, why aren't angels qa' wov?

I will write the reply in DIvI' Hol, because I'm replying in order to
explain my choice of klingon words.

The "dark" as an adjective describing the demons, hasn't anything to
do with "evil". "dark" expresses the hidden/secret nature of these
beings, let alone that their appearance is far from "dark" "black" or
"scary". furthermore demons are quite capable of appearing as beings
of light too.

If I described the angels as {qa' wov}, I would be attributing to them
a demonic attribute (appearance-wise), and even worst I would be
describing them indirectly as being "good/loving/innocent", which they
sure as hell aren't.

qunnoH jan puqloD