[tlhIngan Hol] Can I use {Hur} on its own ?

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:25:46 PST 2016

That reminds me of a question I had recently but didn't bother to ask.

"I went outside."

What verb would you use? {ghoS} maybe? Or perhaps {mej}? Or maybe even
{'el} (there are some natural languages, such as Tsez, where you can "enter
the outside", and I like that expression).

Of course, I could be more precise and say {juHvo' jImejpu'}, but which
verb would you use with {Hur}? Would you guys accept {Hur vI'elpu'}?

- André