[tlhIngan Hol] A quick thought on time

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Nov 4 09:35:15 PDT 2016

Here's Okrand's original post from February 1999. AFAIK there is no further information on using the {Qoylu'pu} formula.  Notice that the numbers used with {-logh} are relatively small - e.g. twice, six times, eight times - as if counting the hourly chimes of a clock or the half-hourly "bells" on a ship.

Voragh