[tlhIngan Hol] A crucial necessity

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 04:11:35 PST 2016

and now, lets go deeper into this rabbithole..

lets think of a word with only one meaning; lets take the word {yav}.

ask yourselves: to a klingon, what does this word mean ? and the answer is
{yav}. As soon as a klingon hears this word, instantly he will *feel* its
meaning.

but what if a klingon hears {Qu'} ? Surely he won't translate it to any
other language, because to him {Qu'} is {Qu'}. He will rather *feel* the
moment that he hears it, all the possible meanings of it, but he will feel
them as one.

We may have used 5 different words, in order to describe to ourselves its
meaning, but to a klingon the meaning of {Qu'} is just {Qu'}; a {Qu'}
which epitomizes the sum of our english explanations for it.

And so, here lies the pearl, which we need to understand. Here lies another
essential necessity we need to understand..

We must not strive to remember a multitude of alternate english
explanations, for a klingon word. We need to take every possible
explanation, throw it in the blender/mixer of our mind, and then "digest"
the "juice" of this word. So, that when he hear the {Qu'} or the {vay'},
our thought will not become fragmented over a multitude of alternate
meanings, but it will rather *feel as a whole*, what this word is actually
supposed to mean.

qunnoH
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'